Experience Value and Options
- Observing Alaska’s amazing wildlife including brown bears, moose, wolves, sea lions, harbour seals, humpback whales, orcas and eagles;
- Sea-to-table culinary experience: while on-board of your yacht, you can catch and eat a variety of local seafood.
- Fishing (Wild Salmon and Halibut)
- Catching crabs
- Exploring Kenai Fjords and Glacier Bay
- Discovering wildlife of the region: whale and seal, bears, eagles, etc.)
- Experiencing a tidewater glacier crash into the ocean: the yacht navigates through the Norwegian-like fjords, dodging icebergs and passing tide-water glaciers, you will arrive in time to see the thundering calving of large pieces of ice crashing into the ocean. This in itself is an amazing part of nature that is different than any other type of experience available.
- Whitewater rafting in a glacial river
- Swimming in hot springs
- Exploring cascading waterfalls
- Whale and seal watching & other wildlife (i.e. Bears, Eagles, etc.)
- Unique helicopter tour to give a contrast to the experience
290 000 EUR for 1 week in May – June ( charter fee) + local tax may apply + 30% deposit for expenses + 15 000 euros security deposit
315 000 EUR for 1 week in July ( charter fee) + local tax may apply + 30% deposit for expenses (fuel, food-beverages, ports, experiences & activities etc.) + 15 000 euros security deposit
Additional day is possible at the price 45 000 EUR – 42 428 EUR + local tax may apply + 30% deposit for expenses
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1-week ( 7nights/8 days) experience* within the following dates:
- From May 2020 – to July 2020
*Possible to extend at additional costs
(Availability last up-date: 25.03.2019)
The Yacht: M/Y Lili
Length: 55.00m (180′ 5″)
Year Built (refit): 2017
Volume: 670 Gross tons
Cruising speed: 13 knots
Fuel consumption: 230 Litres/Hr
Cabins configuration: 4 Double, 2 Twin, 1 Convertible
Beds configuration: 1 Pullman
Number of guests: 12
13 crew members
Captain (1): Martin Lilley, British
Having served as Captain for the last 10 years, this has enabled him to gain an excellent understanding of the industry and gives him a good understanding of the intricacies required to make a yacht an efficient, safe and enjoyable environment. During his time in yachting, Martin has been involved in 3 new builds and he carries this experience to Lili where he joined towards the later stages of the build.
Captain (2): Andrew Carter, Australian
Born in Australia Andrew grew up on the ocean and all things associated with it. Now with 15 years in the yachting industry, 7 years as Captain, and 100,000nm under his belt, Andrew brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to LILI. Having served on both private and charter vessels he has a sound understanding of what makes that unforgettable experience.
Chef: Richard Lewis, British
As a professionally trained chef with an extensive background in hospitality and 6 years in yachting, Richard loves everything to do with food. He gets excited when around markets, imagining what could be created from a blank canvas of beautiful colours, textures & tastes believing every element on a plate should provide a taste sensation and serve a propose. Sourcing the best seasonal and local produce along with practising farm to table organic healthy living, is always a priority for him.
Chief Stewardess: Nyree Pickersgill, Australian
Nyree grew up on the east coast of Australia and before relocating to Europe she owned and operated her own Italian restaurant. Her love of the sea and passion for exceptional service led her to pursue a career in the luxury yachting industry. Nyree has worked and travelled extensively throughout the Mediterranean, America, Caribbean and Mexico during her five years working in yachting.
Chief Officers: (1) Sam Adams, (2) James Underwood, British
Stewardess/masseuse: (1) Olivia Ridings, British; (2) Sophie Hanley, Australian
Chief Engineers: (1) Maciej Dadasiewicz, (2) Maciej Szalc, Polish
Lead Deckhand: Jack Harworth, British
Deckhand / Master Scuba Diver: Loic Moreillon, Swiss / South African
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.