All-inclusive: 278,000 USD for 1 week ( 7nights/8days)
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Included in the price:
– All innovative and mouthwatering creation meals while onboard: prepared by Head Chef, Erwin Gavitria, who is one of the most renowned chefs in Iquitos City with over 18 years of experience.
– All excursions
– Beverages (non-alcoholic, select premium wines, sparkling wine and national beer)
– Bike use
– Group transfers to/from the vessel when arriving and departing on recommended flights
– Pacaya Samiria entrance fee
Not Included in the price:
– Air tickets to and from Iquitos
– Guide and crew gratuities
– Boutique purchases
– Private transfers to/from the vessel
– Spa Services
Flexible 1-week experience*
* The availability for this experience is upon request. The vessel is operating with the sales per cabin and therefore full privatisation of the vessel is possible only upon request.
*Possible to extend at 15 000 USD per day + 30% deposit for expenses
( Availability last up-date: 20.04.2019)
The Yacht Aria Amazon
-16 suites for 32 guest
-Daily wildlife safaris guided by expert naturalists included
-Piranha fishing, kayaking and cycling excursions
-Award winning cruising
Amazon Jungle Trekking : https://youtu.be/T89VlhRxU80
Pink Dolphin: https://youtu.be/o21M-YSO_Bo
Piranha fishing: https://youtu.be/heBBQcPOH9g
Crew members: 27, including a cruise director, paramedic and English speaking naturalist guides.
Captain (1): Capacyachi, Peruvian
Frank joined ARIA AMAZON in April 2017. He is considered top in his field for his extensive experience on national and international ships for 10 years, making him a qualified consultant for maritime navigation safety. He has worked for renowned companies in Spain, Italy, Germany and Turkey. He is always striving for the highest standards of excellence in his field and speaks fluent English.
Captain (2): ArmindoPinedo, Peruvian
Armando joined ARIA AMAZON in October 2008. He is considered one of the best captains in the industry for his long experience of over 13 years on large ships. In his long career, he has worked for prominent companies such as Agencia de Envíos Maynas(Maynas Shipping Agency) in Peru.
Cruise Director: Jorge Gosicha, Peruvian
Jorge is well known for the quality service he offers to passengers onboard. With the experience of over 10 years in customer care, Jorge understands the benefits of a great team and rigorously conducts regular training sessions. Jorge is a good communicator and speaks many languages: English, Italian, French and Portuguese.
Head Chef: Erwin Gavitria, Peruvian
Aria Amazon offers a fine culinary experience. Erwin joined the family of Aqua Expeditions in November 2012. He has been delighting passengers with his innovative and mouthwatering creations. One of the most renowned chefs in Iquitos City with over 18 years of experience, he has worked at eminent restaurants such as Malabar Restaurant in Lima (Peru), owned by world-renowned chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino. Pedro Miguel is creating menus for Aria Amazon.
Peruvian Guides: George Dávila, Juan Luis Ihuaraqui, Ricardo Valdez, Julio Mozombite, Neyser Pizango, Roger Tejada
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.