- Visiting “one of the greatest wonders of the natural world” the Horizontal Falls. The natural phenomenon is created as seawater builds up faster on one side of the gaps than the other, creating a waterfall up to 5m high on a spring tide.
- Boating in Buccaneer Archipelago – a spectacular region of 1,000 islands untouched by tourists – hidden gems with incredible beaches and landscapes
- Joining the sunset camel rides on Cable Beach
- Swimming at a freshwater outback waterhole
- Staying at the spectacular El Questro wilderness park
- Discovering Aboriginal rock art at Freshwater Cove
- Sharing your dinner with the Djaru and Gija Aboriginal people
105,000 USD for 1 week + 10%VAT + 30% deposit for expenses
Additional days are possible at 15 000 USD/Day + 10%VAT + 30% deposit for expenses
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1-week experience within the following dates:
- From 1st of June 2019 – to 13th of September 2019
(last up-dated 25.03.2019)
The Yacht: M/Y AKIKO
Length: 34.20m (112′ 2″)
Year Built (Refit): 2007 (2016)
Volume: 281 Gross Tons
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Fuel consumption: 115 L/Hr
Cabins configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin
Beds configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 6 Single
MAIN DECK: VIP Double Cabin with King-size bed, full beam facing aft.
LOWER DECK: 2 x Twin Cabins Including 1 bunk bed and a single each (no Pullman). Facing forward. Suitable for 2 adults or 3 kids (due to storage). 1 x Double Cabin, full beam facing aft.
BRIDGE DECK: Master Cabin with King-Size Bed, full beam facing forward.
Number of guests:
8 – 10 (max) guests can be accommodated
6 full-time crew members
Captain: Greg DUNN, Australian
Greg has cruised Mediterranean, Caribbean, Bahamas; Australia: East and West Coast with extensive cruising all the way to Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Thailand, French Polynesia
Proudly accepting his first Master Mariner position when he was 29, Greg joins AKIKO in 2018 with great enthusiasm to share his 20-year knowledge in the yachting and expedition cruising industry. Greg ‘s leadership skills allow him to promote an energetic, safe and dedicated team of Crew members.
Chief Stewardess: Lauren LANDER, Australian
A young and active crew member, Lauren brings her energy and passion to AKIKO after graduating in 2016 as a Physiologist. The yachting industry for Lauren combines her attraction to nature with her love of travel and natural drive for excellence. Her physiologist background allows her to train guests in all areas of health and fitness (HITT, Pilates, cardio, TRX, boxing), she is a qualified sports masseuse and lifeguard (including a bronze medallion) … last but not least she loves children!
First Officer: Craig HERON, Australian
2nd Stewardess: Tilli ADEANE, Australian
Deckhand: Jayden RYNHOUD, Australia
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.