Experience Value and Options
- Exploring the Pink Beach and the spectacular underwater world of Komodo
- Diving with Manta Rays at Manta Point: the fast flowing current is rich in nutrients, which is what attracts the manta rays and other marine life
- Exploring Green Stone Beach with the blue and green pebbles.
- Dancing lego-lego with local tribes
- Exploring National Park of Komodo – voted as one of the Seven Natural Wonders – hiking to see wild boars, water buffalos and the famous Komodo dragon.
- Experiencing sunrise at Kelimutu Lake: Early morning wake up and helicopter tour to see the three lakes of different colours. Normally the lakes are red, white and blue, but during the sunrise, they have a full range of colours.
- Contrasting the cruise with adventure in Bali on Quad Bike
- Experiencing hot spring waterfalls
- Exploring flying-foxes flying during the sunset
- Visiting unique Wae Rebo or Bena Village during anchorage near Flores.
- Visiting Tarung cultural village during anchorage near Sumba
- Supporting local social & environmental projects.
USD 94,500 (yacht charter fees) per 1 week (7 nights/8 days) + 10-15% deposit for non-included expenses + Tax 10% USD 9,450
Additional days are possible at the rate of USD 13,500 + 10-15% deposit for non-included expenses + Tax 10% USD 1,350
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Included in the price:
– Onboard meals, snacks
– Non-alcoholic beverages
– Land transfers
– Water sport activities
– National Park fees
– Crew of 20 including the two cruise directors/PADI dive instructors
– Scuba diving upon request for certified divers
Not Included in the price:
– Alcoholic beverages
– Spa treatments
– Massage therapist (about USD 100-150 per day)
– Dive equipment rental (about USD 50 per set/per day)
– PADI Open Water Diver course (USD 300/person, equipment for dive course of max. 4 pax included in course price)
Flexible 1-week ( 7 days / 8 nights) experience within the following dates:
- From 14th of March 2019 to 30th of March 2019
- From 5th of June 2019 to 5th of August 2019
- From 16th of August 2019 to 25th of September 2019
- From 3rd of October 2019 to 5th of November 2019
- From 13th of November 2019 to 16th of December 2019
- From 24th of December 2019 – onwards
NB: Best period for cruising there is from May to October.
( last up-dated 25.03.2019)
The Yacht: M/Y SALILA
Length: 56.00m (183′ 9″)
Year Built (Refit): 1991 (2012)
Volume: 707 Gross tons
Cruising speed: 8 knots
Fuel consumption: 220 L/Hr
Cabins configuration: 6 Double, 4 Twin
Beds configuration:2 King, 4 Queen, 8 Single
2 Master cabins have large viewing ports, king size beds, ensuite bathrooms with bathtub and shower.
4 Guest Double cabins have a queen size bed, ensuite bathrooms.
4 Guest Twins cabins have 2 single beds, ensuite bathrooms.
Number of guests: 20
SALILA was completely refitted, renovated and converted into a comfortable charter yacht from 2009 – 2012 in Jakarta.
20 crew members
Captain: Fefi Rompas, Indonesian
Salila onboard host Sangut (Indonesia) have received accolades from charter guests of all nationalities. The host is dedicated to providing guests with spectacular and unique cruising experience. The host is passionate about Indonesia, scuba diving and delivering fantastic service. Sangkut is certified scuba diving instructor and can conduct diving courses upon request, at cost.
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.