- Go island-hopping! – Raya and Coral Islands Beach lovers, Phuket is just the beginning. Island Hop is a true adventure, which is possible not in many world destinations: explore the idyllic beaches of nearby islands and make the most of your tropical holiday.
- Try all types of underwater adventures with tropical fish
- Be blown away by majestic sunsets: Windmill Viewpoint Phuket and Promthep Cape Viewpoint are the most gorgeous spots in the area that offers a dramatic view of the sunset.
- Watch The Sunrise in Koh Lipe : Even if you’re not a morning person, it’s still one of the best things to do in Koh Lipe.
- Try one-of-its-kind local cocktails: i.e. SangSom and many others. The creativity for cocktails is unlimited in Thailand
- Search for and explore Bioluminescent Plankton
- Include view-hunting experience in your itinerary, by climbing the Rocks and hiking to see breathtaking views of the bays
- Include environmentally-responsible activity to support local foundations: trash in the ocean is a huge problem throughout the world, and Thailand is no exception. The ability to get together and pick up trash with a group of locals is actually incredible intercultural experience. More and more high-society class charterers get involved into such experiences during their yacht vacations. Feel the contrast of life in its full aspect.
Option 1 – CHARTER FEES + APA : 65,000 USD for 1 week ( yacht charter fees) + 7% local tax + 30% deposit for expenses ( fuel, food-beverages, ports, experiences & adventures)
Additional days possible: 9,285 USD + VAT + 30% deposit for expenses
Option 2 – ALL INCLUSIVE: USD 76,326 + USD 5,343 (7% VAT) = USD 81,669 per week (8D/7N) ALL INCLUSIVE
Additional days possible: USD 10,904 per day + USD 763 (7% VAT) = USD 11,667 per night
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1-week experience within the following dates:
From 19th of January 2019 – to 30th of April 2019
The Yacht: M/Y MIA KAI
Length: 29.50m (96′ 9″)
Year Built (refit): 2007 (2016)
Volume: 95 Gross Tons
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Fuel consumption: 450 Litres/Hr
Cabins configuration:2 Double, 2 Twin
Beds configuration:2 Queen, 4 Single*
* 2 Master cabins with double bed / 2 Twin cabins
Number of guests: 8
6 crew members
Captain: Christopher Green, British
Chef: Kalaya Suksala (Jah) – Thai, 37 y.o.
Thai cooking certificate; Italian Cooking private tuition by Chef Flavio Manzoni, Cape Sienna
Engineer: Surasak Saengmontree (Moo) – Thai, 38 y.o.
First Mate: Ekechai Rodraksa (Ek) – Thai, 33 y.o.
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.