Experience Value & Options
- Yachting & Hiking Adventures: first cruising amazing fiords, than hike up to Norway’s famous Pulpit rock or Trolltunga cliff, exploring the flora & fauna of Southern Norway in the Sør-Hidle gardens.
- Discovering local Viking Farms and its traditional viking buildings, sitting by the fire and learning about traditions and cultural particularity of the region, listening to stories told by locals
- Fishing at island of Espevær – best sea fishing area on the coast, guided by an experienced fisherman, Captain Damion
- Archery and axe throwing experience, right after scenic 3 hour cruise.
- Experiencing the local cuisine in Espevær with a great restaurant in the historic post office.
- Taking a rib boat to cruise the dramatic fjords
- Experiencing a lunch on the top deck, prepared by Michelin trained Chef, under towering cliffs and waterfalls
- From the yacht to helicopter to discovering Folgefonna Glacier
- Fly fishing for trout at local mountain lakes, cooking them over the campfire or let the Chef to prepare them
- Kayak or Paddle in a canoe or rowboat in the waters of Norwegian Fiords
- Taking adventurous biking ride through forest and farmland of Rosendal
- Visting Nordic hunters firing range for most extreme emotions
- Exploring local beer brewery
- Cider tasting experience
- Exploring Norwegian Fjords by helicopter
- Experiencing a waterfall safari
- Skydiving or other adventurous activities in Voss – Norwegian Adventure Capital
99,000 EUR for 1 week (7 nights/8 days) + 30% deposit for expenses (fuel, food-beverages, ports, experiences & activities etc.)
Additional days are available at 14 142 EUR + 30% deposit for expenses
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1-week experience ( possible to prolong) within the following dates:
- From 29th of May 2019 – to 28th of July 2019
- From 17th of August – to 10th of September 2019
( Last up-dated: 03.03.2019)
The Yacht: M/Y DAYDREAM
Length: 42.60m (139′ 9″)
Year Built (refit): 1991 (2008)
Volume: 255 Gross Tons
Cruising speed: 12 knots
Fuel consumption: 200 Litres/Hr
Cabins configuration: 2 Double, 2 Twin, 1 Convertible
Beds configuration: 1 King, 1 Double, 4 Single, 1 Convertible
Number of guests: 10
Yacht is well maintained. Latest general maintenance: Winter 2015/2016. Yacht was refitted in 2009 and yearly till 2014, including refreshed saloon and dining area with new carpets, sofas & new
dining table of walnut, New large bar on the sundeck, alfresco dining table, all deck furniture
new, teak decking on all decks, new sound system with iPod docking stations.
Merry Fisher tender with galley
Well behaved pet dog may be considered with the security deposit of €5000
7 crew members
Captain: Damion Moses, New Zealander
Growing up in New Zealand Damion naturally turned to the sea and worked on the water for 13 years before entering to the superyacht industry. For the last eight years, being loyal to the same owner, Damion now knows DAYDREAM inside out from first joining as Mate, working through the refit and 2014 saw him as Captain. His experience in the northern hemisphere has covered Sweden, Finland and Norway in addition to sailing in Europe and Russia on DAYDREAM. Damion also assists in deliveries of the owner’s second vessel, a 36m sailing yacht SUNNY HILL.
Chef: Andy Beyerle, Australian
Languages: English, Swedish
Andy is a passionate, young and energetic Australian born chef, boasting an eclectic and diverse mix of experiences at high levels with many culinary tastes. In his 16 years as a chef, he has cooked privately and in some highly awarded restaurants, including the Michelin-starred ‘Nahm Restaurant’ in London, ‘Longrain’ and ‘The Town Mouse’ in Melbourne and the organic farm and restaurant Kosters Trädgårdar in west coast Sweden. Bringing with him an “around the world experience” of French, Italian, Middle Eastern, British, Spanish, Australian, American, Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai cuisine, he has really honed in on his own style of food. Chef Andrew has enjoyed chartering in the South Pacific, South East Asia and the Eastern Med. His approach to food is similarly inspired; through an understanding of his diverse food and people experiences, mixed with an understanding of classical and new technique. Andrew is returning this year for his fifth season on-board M/Y DAYDREAM.
Chief Stewardess: Liesl Botha, South African
Languages: English, Afrikaans, French
Liesl has worked in private households as chef and butler for VIP clients and she was given the opportunity of working alongside Chef Ricard Acquista at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Doha, where the fine dining restaurant, Porcini, specialised in molecular Mediterranean cuisine. She has successfully completed an intensive Butler Training course with the South African Butler Academy, which put her in good stead to join the yachting industry. As she has an appetite for travel and meeting people, a move from a land-based career to the sea was the obvious choice for her and she has furthered her experience onboard M/Y Lotus and M/Y Helaitan. Having fallen in love with the beautiful Scandinavian landscapes, Liesl is excited to return to M/Y Daydream for the third time.
First Mate: Werner Bouwer, South African
Chief Engineer: Valerij Ivanov, Lithuanian
Deckhand: Max Palzer, German
Deck/Stewardess: Kristy Brown, New Zealander
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.